ACPI Resume problem on Acer Aspire 2001WLCi

From: reddie crack <reddie_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:56:16 +0200 (MEST)
Hello,

 I've installed BSD on my Acer Apsire 2001WLCi laptop.
 I was trying to suspend the laptop in S3 state.
 The suspend was working, but on resume the laptop
 only spins the drive up and some leds. No display,
 No keyboard, No network (tryd ssh).

 When i suspend to S4 state then the systems goes off
 en when i press the powerbutton the systems display
 comes back for 2 seconds. The two second screen is frozen
 en mouse or keyboard doesn't work.

 tryd serveral options like vtswicth and reset_video
 but that don't make any difference.

 Some data:
 http://bsd.dewijzenuithetoosten.nl/dmesg.boot
 http://bsd.dewijzenuithetoosten.nl/hw.acpi
 http://bsd.dewijzenuithetoosten.nl/reddie-AcerAspire2001WLCi.asl

 Hope there will be a solution soon.

 Greetingz.

--
NEU: Telefon-Flatrate fürs dt. Festnetz! GMX Phone_Flat: 9,99 Euro/Mon.*
Für DSL-Nutzer. Ohne Providerwechsel! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie