RE: gvinum startup problems

From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson_at_telia.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:32:11 +0200
It looks like the gvinum problems I've been having were due to some sort
of metadata inconsistency. After manually setting the stale subdisks to
the "up" state and then doing a 'gvinum saveconfig', gvinum now is able
to pick up the array during boot just fine.

What threw me off was the fact that manually loading gvinum worked fine,
so when auto-loading gvinum resulted in a broken array I never
considered metadata problems.

/Daniel Eriksson