Installing quagga on FreeBSD

From: Nik <nikruzhan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:53:58 +0800
Hi all,

Actually I am new in quagga and I alredy tried to find any of documentation
of installing quagga on freebsd but never find it. Could at least someone
that can lead me the right way to make it function.

I've succesfully install quagga on two freebsd box that one will act as core
router and the other one as a distribution router.FYI, core having 2 NIC's
which is one is lead to gateway and one is connect to distribution router.
Distribution have 5 NIC's. I've enable ip forwarding in sysctl.conf, enable
gateway in rc.conf and the result is I can ping to all interfaces from
distribution to core and from core to distribution.

The problem is core can ping outside (internet) but distribution can't ping
to the outside, it's only can ping to core's NIC only.I have stuck with this
problem for 3 days and really hope that someone can help me out.

Thanks.