Re: ath client bridge

From: Andrey Smagin <samspeedu_at_mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:37:58 +0400
Hello Jiri,

JM> Hello
JM> I have problem to setup bridging box with ath in client mode and if_bridge
JM> When card is in AP mode, everything is ok, but if I want to run card in
JM> client mode, bridging is not working.
JM> Here are my testing steps: (it's quite long, so I prefer put URL there :) )

JM> http://guli.praha12.net/bridge-test.log

   I have same problem, and tried use ath and acx card about a 2 year,
   now i use 3 solution:
1) put wires when possible
2) purchase active hardware instead card (hi price)
3) use adhoc mode (very low speed, but may be I have bad hands or brain :).
   If you get good speed, please write me configs, and hardware list )