FreeBSD 6.0RC1 and WLAN

From: Roger Grosswiler <roger_at_gwch.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:43:55 +0200
Hello,

i am quite new to freebsd, and i would like to use it with my D-Link
DWL-G650+ - i use this card successfully under linux with ndiswrapper.

Where can i find a manual (for beginners) on howto make freebsd
connecting via wlan? What do i need to use? Also, i encrypt with wpa.
and i found wpa_supplicant on my disk. How do i feed the .config for
wpa_supplicant with the correct indications?

Thanks for your help.
Roger