Re: Problem remains with FreeBSD 6.0-RC1 as seen in RELENG_5

From: Philip Kizer <pckizer_at_nostrum.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:53:31 -0500

On Oct 26, 2005, at 01:46, Philip Kizer wrote:
> OK, patch applied and it ran all day, finally hanging again.

And...I have another one, this one's unusual compared with the others
(in that it looks like something in the aac driver noticed a problem;
but, as you can see, the system kept running...I didn't get
notification of services having a problem till hours after those
messages started).

     http://www.nostrum.com/hang/hang.RELENG_6-trace-2005-10-27-0.txt

If you want some comparisons, I have two recent hangs from one of my
RELENG_5 machines, too:

     http://www.nostrum.com/hang/hang.RELENG_5-trace-2005-10-26-0.txt
     http://www.nostrum.com/hang/hang.RELENG_5-trace-2005-10-27-0.txt

I'll respond to my original post in -stable with the RELENG_5 hangs
if needed.

Thank you,
Philip