7.0-CURRENT (31oct 05) freezes - (ppp and probabl xorg)

From: Victor Snezhko <snezhko_at_indorsoft.ru>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:18:39 +0600
KubaTyszko kuba at lbl.pl wrote:

> a few days ago i upgraded to latest -current and after that when i
> use ppp connection (any kind inluding rfconn_pppd, pptp, pppoe) when
> using Xorg, system hangs after establishing session and agreeing ip
> addresses. (when i use ppp in only console - everything works
> fine). the same issue occurs with today -CURRENT.
> i attached backtrace.

This issue was discussed here some days ago:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2005-October/057217.html

Yesterday Vladimir Kushnir found a workaround - You can try to disable
INET6 in the kernel config. You can also try to rollback to the
2005.10.21.19.42.50 CURRENT.

I experience the same problem, system crashes even without initiating
a connection, approximately three seconds after I start /usr/sbin/ppp

--
WBR, Victor V. Snezhko
EMail: snezhko_at_indorsoft.ru