Re: ath bridge panic

From: Vitaly <dreamer2_at_tikhvin.info>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:58:53 +0400

> Still exists with what version of the system?  If you haven't tried
> BETA3 then do that first.
>
> To get something like this fixed you need to provide the steps needed
> to reproduce the problem.

I tried BETA3, while client authentification in progress i get error
messages but after all ok without panic

ath0: device timeout
ath0: device timeout
ath0: device timeout
ath0: device timeout
couldn't m_pullup
couldn't m_pullup
couldn't m_pullup
couldn't m_pullup
couldn't m_pullup

but i have another problem here - 80211b PDA client success communicates
with another 80211g client, but not with 80211b client
what debug modes i must set to athdebug to view activity with this problem

sorry for bad english :(