Re: Installation error Intel mobile ICH6M SATA controller.

From: Dean Patterson <psamuel01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
This occurred with 5.3/5.4-Release, 6-Current snapshot
from June/July, and 6.0-BETA1/2.  So I have tried them
all.  I have tried both a minimal cd using my NFS
server to downloading the 6.0-BETA2 disc1.  I always
do a minimal install and as far as partitions I have
tried the following;

1) Dangerously dedicated with one partition
2) One 20GB partition on a 40G HD
and
3) Dual-booting with Windows hoping the NT loader
woudl boot it.

I even tried an FTP install from a mirror so I have
tried several combos.  I dont see how it is a
configuration error when it happens each time.  Please
elaborate?