[6.0 beta3] problem with cvsup and wifi (iwi)

From: Patrick Lamaizière <patfbsdc_at_davenulle.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 01:26:37 +0200
Hello,

I've got this problem only with cvsup...

Cvsup and csup don't work when i'm connected in wifi. (iwi driver / Intel
2200 BG). The cvsup server resets the connection :

# cvsup
Updating collection ports-all/cvs
TreeList failed: Network write failure: Connection closed

I tried with and without wpa_supplicant with the same result. Csup has got
the same problem.

My acces point is connected to the LAN, the LAN is connected via a gateway
to Internet (adsl). If i run a tcp proxy on the gateway to handle the
connection between my laptop and the cvsup server all work fine.

Any idea for this problem ?

(The AP is a Linksys WRT54G)

Thanks, regards.