Error installing 6.0 Beta 3 on my Dell Notebook

From: Roger Grosswiler <roger_at_gwch.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:59:06 +0200 (CEST)
Hey,

I tried to install 6.0 Beta 3 from CD's on my Dell Notebook, which stopped
in KBD with panic.

I read a thread about this, saying that this happens when installing 6.0
Beta 3 from CD's - so i downloaded the bootonly.iso and tried via ftp.

But, even ftp broke after a nearly finished installation with the same
error. Unfortunately, i did not write down the exact error. It has been a
vn-panic...whatever...

Do you have any idea, why this happens?

Roger