How to relese/renew ip

From: <somenath.pal_at_wipro.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:23:13 +0530
Hi All,

I want to know how i can release ip address provided by one dhcp server .The dhcp client and dhcp server both
running on redhat linux.
  And how I can renew the ip address  from dhcp client assigend by dhcp server (the client and server both running on redhat linux).

Please help me.
Thanks and regards,
Somenath

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin_at_wipro.com immediately