Re: PANIC, a very strange one, at least for me on 6.0-BETA2

From: Emanuel Strobl <Emanuel.strobl_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:25:55 +0200
Am Freitag, 26. August 2005 08:15 CEST schrieb Emanuel Strobl:
> Hello,
>
> fortunately I had my laptop logging on the serial console when my box
> suddenly panicked.
> I just removed a directory, no usual panic message. System is late
> BETA2, please find attached the trace and panick message

This panic showed up again, again after the same things done, so I filed a
PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=85804
Unfortunately I can't reproduce it with a freshly booted machine, seems the
box hast to be up some days....
Again, attached all I got on the serial console this time.

-Harry