Re: if_ural in 6.0-BETA1

From: Ádám Szilveszter <adamsz_at_mailpont.hu>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:47:05 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

> I still have the same problem in 6.0-BETA4. if_ural will disassociate
> if the network connection is idle for more than a couple of minutes.
> This happens every time I leave my computer running without any
> network traffic. I also use WPA-PSK.

I no longer see this problem on a 7.0-CURRENT box with a kernel+ world
from 26th August. I can leave the box up for a day and idle for hours, the
connection stays. I still use the ral(4) cards referenced in the quote.

Perhaps something missing from 6.0-BETA?

Regards:
Sz.

1 Gbyte Ingyenes E-Mail Tárhely a MailPont-tól
http://www.mailpont.hu/