Re: Installation error Intel mobile ICH6M SATA controller.

From: JPKlodzinski <jpk_at_gmx.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:29:52 +0200

I think this could also be interresting for this mailing list, to inform
that the problem ist fixed (from: i386-mailinglist):

WHOO HOO!!  You are CORRECT sir!  I cannot beleive
that the problem was the BIOS version.  Thank you for
your assistance and I am now BSD'ing again.  I want to
also thank everyone else who tried to help me on this
issue.

Dean.