System doesn't reboot properly

From: Jochen Gensch <mail_at_i-mc.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:19:23 +0200
Hi,

most of the time when I do a reboot the sytems shuts down properly. But just
before one expects to see the Bios information screen again (the one where
devices are listed, Ram, Bios Version etc) the screen suddenly turns on the
backlight angain with no content (it is black) and that's it. I always have
to press the power button for a few seconds to switch it off completely. I
have experiend this behaviour from the beginning of 5.x up to 6.

Jochen