Re: panic upon kldunload snd_ich (lor # 159)

From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:38:53 +0900
On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 05:27:00AM +0000, Ben Kaduk wrote:
[...]
 > Thanks for the link, Pyun. I think I found the right snd_ich.ko.debug
 > (luckily I got this before my buildworld finished and I nuked the old
 > modules), and this is all I can get:

Your kernel and driver module should be synced. And I think you still
have missing sysmbols.(You have to use 'add-symbol-file' command as
shown in developers handbook in your kgdb session.)

Record offset of text section within the module after loading snd_ich.
And use the offset number in kgdb session to insert symbol information.
--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon