HEADS UP: call for nve(4) users to test a patch

From: Maxime Henrion <mux_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:27:33 +0200
	Hi,

If any of you are using an nve(4) card and are experiencing "device
timeout" errors, I'd like you to test a very simple patch.  One person
already reported success with it, but I'd like to see more reports
before committing and hopefully MFC'ing it in time for 6.0-RELEASE.

This patch just reduces the size of the TX ring by one.  Many NIC chips
in existence today have such bugs and require similar fixes, so I'm not
really surprised.  It also seems Linux's forcedeth driver does such a
thing, but it's hard to tell because it uses an entirely different API
than us.

Thanks,
Maxime