Re: raid framework from OpenBSD

From: Massimo <massimo_at_cedoc.mo.it>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:52:22 +0200
On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 11:53 -0600, Scott Long wrote:

> Give it a try if you're interested.

You've used wise words and your arguments fits it all like your credits
for the work done.
I think it could be wise too to look at it and probably try to port it
the same way has been done for crypto framework, pf and so on so if Joao
would like to give it a try we'll see more and more interest coming in,
at least from customers of Ami using FreeBSD

Do you think it's to early for this kind of stuff to happen ?
I've also no clue about FreeBSD amr(4) and OpenBSD ami(4) drivers for
make this difficult/hard/impossible to port.

--
Massimo.run();