Re: Fwd: Re: Linksys WRT54G with freebsd

From: Marcos Biscaysaqu - ThePacific.net <marcos_at_ThePacific.Net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:32:04 +0000
It will be very nice have a freebsd option with pf againt the WRT54G,
what about do it with a different hardware, it must be some other
similar hardware with a CPU supported by freebsd and similar price.

Im not a kernel developer, but I ready to do any testing ;)

cheers
Marcos Biscaysaqu
ThePacific.net