Re: modem card is not recognized anymore

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:35:38 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <yge7jd14pia.wl%ume_at_mahoroba.org>
            Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume_at_mahoroba.org> writes:
: Recently, I upgraded my laptop to latest RELENG_6.  Then, I realized
: that my modem card (SII MC-P300) is not recognized anymore.  When I
: inserted the card into the PCMCIA slot, the kernel bacame stacked.
: Then I removed the card from the slot, the kernel bacame alive again
: with following dmesg output:
:
: 	pccard0: Card has no functions!
: 	cbb0: PC Card card activation failed.
:
: The card is still recognized fine with 6.0-BETA3 kernel.  IIRC, the
: card was recognized fine with BETA4 kernel.  However, since I've lost
: BETA4 kernel, I cannot test with BETA4, sorry.
:
: Any idea?

Can you send me a dmesg from a boot -v from BETA3 and RELENG_6?

Warner