Prototyping for basejail distribuition

From: Ricardo A. Reis <ricardo_bsd_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:21:38 -0300
Hi,

I attach 2 files in this email, the first is a Makefile and the second is
jail.conf.
For demonstre my idea i resolved create one "Pseudo Prototyping", for test
is necessary:

1 - Create dir /usr/local/basejail
2 - Copy Makefile to /usr/local/basejail
3 - Copy jail.conf to /etc
4 - The initial basejail is precompiled is distributed in CD1,
for simular basejail is necessary a installworld structure in
/usr/local/basejail
cd /usr/src ; make installworld DESTDIR=/usr/local/basejail

Now is necessary config jail.conf,

-----
#sample template for create freebsd jail
#
# RC.CONF GLOBAL VARIABLES
#
exec_start="/bin/sh /etc/rc"
exec_stop="/bin/sh /etc/rc.shutdown"
devfs_enable="NO"
fdescfs_enable="NO"
procfs_enable="NO"
mount_enable="NO"
devfs_ruleset="ruleset_name"
flags="-l -U root"
#
# JAIL RC.CONF
#
sendmail_enable="NO"
inetd_flags="-wW -a"
rpcbind_enable="NO"
network_interfaces=""
#
# FILES
#
copy_to_jail="/etc/localtime /etc/resolv.conf /etc/csh.cshrc
/etc/csh.login"
#
# JAILS
#
jail_node01_rootdir="/usr/jail/node01"
jail_node01_hostname="node01.example.com"
jail_node01_ip="127.0.0.1 "

jail_node02_rootdir="/usr/jail/node02"
jail_node02_hostname="node02.example.com"
jail_node02_ip="127.0.0.2 "
-------
In this moment is possible create large numbers of jail, i
implemente in makefile,

[root_at_daemon:/usr/local/basejail] # make

>>> Sample in /usr/share/examples/etc/jail.conf

jail == create jail
rcconf == create rc.conf for start jails
etcconfig == create rc.conf for jails and copy file
showconfig == show information

Thanks for any comments,
Sorry for my english and poor Makefile.

--