[ANN] unionfs patchset-11 release

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:19:06 +0900
It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-11.

Patchset-11:
    For 7-current
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p11.diff

    For 6.x
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p11.diff

    Changes in unionfs-p11.diff
      - Changed a few implementations around the lock/unlock
        mechanism. Because of this, you can use both the unionfs
        and the nullfs together without LK_CANRECURSE.
      - Fixed a bug that sometimes does not unlock if it cannot
        create shadow file.

The documents of those unionfs patches:

   http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/  (English)
   http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html  (Japanese)

   Heads Up: Fabian Keil gave me a good patch to fix my broken
             English. Above English text is good rather than pre
             one.
   Heads Up: Above English text contains some Japanese text.
             If you are interested in translating the Japanese
             text into English, please do it and send it to me.

ATTENTION:
   If someone knows the details of vnode's lock status via
   VOP_GETWRITEMOUNT, Please teach us (daichi, ozawa). We
   want to know the details.

Thanks

--
   Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi