PV entries too small

From: Michael Zach <zach_at_webges.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:12:12 +0200
Hi,

I get an "Approaching the limits on PV entries, increase the
vm.pmap.shpgperproc tunable." all the time when the system gets under
heavy load.

System was build on April 8:

FreeBSD bender.intern.foobar.com 7.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Sat
Apr  8 09:54:44 CEST 2006
zed_at_bender.intern.foobar.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BENDER  i386

Searching the lists and google'ing around didn't show much results,
except the implementation sources. Also it seems to be impossible to set
this via sysctl during runtime nor does it show up in sysctl -a.

Didn't try setting in using loader.conf yet since I haven't found a
reasonable value documented.

Thanks,
Michael