Ignore: Re: ipfw output FWD broken on 6.1 and newer?

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:26:46 -0700
Julian Elischer wrote:

> I haven't tried 7.x yet but has anyone seen
> the FWD command of ipfw running on 6.1?
>
> or anyone know of problems with it that may have been fixed on -current?

Just found the "EXTENDED" option for ipfw fwd.

Why we need that is wierd since it just allows it to act as it always
used to and it never
aused any massive problems that I know of  (I committed it originally).
personally I consider removing the option and making it default or
reversing it and
calling it

IPFIREWALL_FORWARD_CRIPPLED