ath0: device timeout

From: Neil Short <neshort_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:24:51 -0700 (PDT)
Followup to previous posting.

I had noticed that a recent CURRENT update to my
system resulted in my WAN connection in my home
network to break down on this particular box (a
laptop.)

stdout reports:
ath0: device timeout.

The only thing that seems to bring it back up is a
reboot the laptop.

Since there are some changes to the ath code as of the
past few days, I updated again but noticed no
improvement.

Here's the new information:
I have been using WPA for all this time. When I go
back to the simpler (and less secure) WEP it seems I
can stay connected with impunity.

Does this help?

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37