Re: HEADS-UP: starting to commit linuxolator (SoC 2006) changes...

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:57:12 +0200
Quoting Kip Macy <kmacy_at_fsmware.com> (Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:10:42 -0700 (PDT)):

> Actually, it increases the likelihood that new bugs will increase the
> difficulty of isolating existing bugs.
>
>  -Kip
>

> > linux emulation on amd64 has been broken for several days.
> > acroread and openoffice both drop core.  These changes
> > probably can't make matters worse.

jhb asked for debugging infos and I tried to push people for them too.
So far nobody helped with the necessary debug stuff. People with
interest in getting this fixed can coordinate with jhb, it is
independent from the SoC stuff...

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Han Solo:
	Watch your mouth, kid, or you're gonna find