HEADS UP: GCC 3.4.6 update in progress - resent

From: Alexander Kabaev <kabaev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:05:50 -0400
Sigh, hub hates me today. This is a second attempt to send the same
message from the account that seems to function better.

In order to pave the way for an upcoming GCC 4.1 import, we decided
to update GCC 3.4 in the tree to the latest version available in
FSF SVN repository. After a short period in -current this version will
be MFC-ed to RELENG6, which will then be able to take advantage of all
the fixes that went info FSF sources since we did last compiler
update.
The update will happen over next hour or so. I will post 'all
clear' message once the system is back to consistent
state.

--
Alexander Kabaev