Call for testers: aac(4) driver update from vendor

From: LI Xin <delphij_at_delphij.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:26:20 +0800
Hi,

I would like to hear feedbacks about a potential merge from vendor
update for our aac(4) driver.  This update adds the following hardware
support to aac(4):

	Adaptec RAID ASR5800
	Adaptec RAID ASR5805
	Adaptec RAID ASR5808
	Adaptec SAS RAID 1800SAS
	Adaptec SAS RAID 2400SAS
	Adaptec SAS RAID 3400SAS
	Adaptec SAS RAID 3800SAS
	Adaptec SAS RAID 3805SAS
	IBM ServeRAID 8s
	ICP ICP5045AL SAS RAID
	ICP ICP5045AU SAS RAID
	ICP ICP5085AU SAS RAID
	ICP ICP5445AU SAS RAID
	ICP ICP9067MA SATA RAID

If you have to use the vendor supplied driver in the past, please test
this one to make sure whether your hardware is get properly probed.

Note: In this version, "Adaptec SATA RAID 2610SA" which has same ID of a
HP branded one, was removed by the vendor.  Because I do not have one at
hand I am not sure whether this makes some difference (according to the
code I think the HP branded one would have higher priority, though,
therefore the driver does not really support it in the previous versions
I think).

Please let me know if the patch has caused any breakages.

The patch is located at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~delphij/for_review/patch-aac-vendor-b11518

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,