Re: msdosfs and cd9660: stat(2) returns garbled birthtime

From: Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:10:47 +0100
On 12/27/06, Oliver Fromme <olli_at_lurza.secnetix.de> wrote:
> Please see PR kern/106018.  It fixes the msdosfs case;
> it has already been committed a few weeks ago.
>
> I haven't looked at the cd9660 code, but if you see
> similar problems there, then I guess it needs a similar
> fix.  ;-)

Ah, sorry for not testing this on current (I used RELENG_6).

Changeing each filesystem code to do this is somewhat ugly. Though I
don't think that we will grow significantly more statfs fields over
time, the syscall should probably first bzero() the struct and let the
fs-specific code fill in the/some blanks.

Uli