Re: Enabling MSI on the Asus Vintage AH-1

From: Bruce M. Simpson <bms_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 00:03:51 +0000
John Baldwin wrote:

> Since RUNNING would be clear for ifp0, you would goto done and not handle
> any of the events for ifp1.  Anyways, here is the patch I came up with so
> far:
This patch is good for me. I have tested w/netperf and both statically
compiled and dynamically loaded modules of if_msk as requested.

This system has a single port msk part.

Please commit it. There should be spaces between MSI message irq
numbers, though, on allocation (printed under bootverbose; perhaps
consider moving it out from under so that it may be seen by all?)

Regards,
BMS