Re: -current is sluggish

From: Krzysztof Kowalik <kkowalik_at_uci.agh.edu.pl>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:38:46 +0100
Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net> wrote:
> I see it too, but only when the laptop is sitting idle for a while and powerd
> scaled down to 75Mhz.  You can try to put some load on it (e.g. yes(1)) and
> see if that improves things.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to be able to tell powerd not to
slow the CPU down below the certain limit -- 75MHz causes annoying
issues, like X-based applications (psi, xterm) missing key presses,
when I'm typing fast. ;)

--
Krzysztof Kowalik               |  () ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Computer Center, AGH UST        |  /\ Support plain text e-mail