GELI improvements.

From: Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:23:01 +0100
Hi.

I added possibility to use key files for encrypted provider which are
attached on boot. Before only passphrase could be used.
I also fixed the tasing code - before it sometimes stopped to taste
providers too early, so it was possible that kernel didn't ask for the
passphrase. If you had problems with this, you may want to try again.

pjd_at_FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org