HEADSUP: new ath+hal

From: Sam Leffler <sam_at_errno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:25:34 -0800
I committed a new ath hal and driver mods last week.  The most
noticeable change is support for "recent" parts.  With this version all
currently shipping pci/cardbus products should be supported except for
those based on the pre-11n MIMO part.  There are also new builds for
sparc64, powerpc, and alpha (alpha is untested, the others are known to
work).

I want to see this hal go into the 6.1 release so please let me know if
you see any regressions.

	Sam