Re: ping (DUP!) in FreeBSD 5.4

From: Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:34:15 +0200 (EET)
Hello!

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Nik wrote:
> This is happen when I setup point to point connection using wireless with
> realtek network card (rl0). I wondering if this situation will effect my

  What kind of wireless hardware do you use? I have seen a lot of duplicates
with cheap wireless adapters made by Planet or D-Link. It has nothing to
do with your NIC, duplicates are originated by wireless. Yes, duplicates
can lower network throughput by using the additional bandwidth. You can
try to avoid them by changing the antenna orientation.

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator
e-mail:  dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua