Re: Kernel panics when Atheros card plugged in.

From: Anton Karpov <toxahost_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:30:28 +0300
I can confirm it with atheros-based Orinoco 8470-wd! I've got kernel panic
since last days of december. With a little bit earlier kernel builds (a mid
of december, I thought), card works well but kismet fails to work with it.
Now, I'm getting panic inserting it into cardbus slot...

: Same here, though I got the kernel panic at boot when I had inserted