dhclient ignoring link on wi0

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:25:35 -0500
I've got a laptop with the PC-CARD wi0 in it.  I've currently got
"ifconfig_wi0="DHCP"" in the rc.conf file.  dhclient runs and
everything is fine... until the association drops for a little bit.
Then it looses the IP address and dhclient never relizes that it's
associated again.  Very annoying.

I thought the whole point was that dhclient was suppose to notice
these events?

Dhclient in this case never quits ... and ... as far as I can tell,
never looks for an address again (athough I'm not going to wait a
whole day for the dhcp lease to timeout).

Has anyone looked into this?  This is on 6.0-p1.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can be          |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |