Re: FreeBSD handles leapsecond correctly

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:17:29 -0700 (MST)
In message: <m3psnagxrb.fsf_at_merlin.emma.line.org>
            Matthias Andree <matthias.andree_at_gmx.de> writes:
: >>It appears all POSIX machines I look after got the leap second right one
: >>way or another[...]
: >
: > None of them got it right by any strech of the imagination because
: > it is impossible to get it right and be POSIX compliance.
:
: Wow, and you claim FreeBSD handles it correctly.

Maybe you should spend all the energy working on a solution rather
than casting stones.  I have personally put in weeks of my time to get
leap seconds right.

The problem is that your notion of right and mine are different and
your holier than thou attitude is not helpful.

Warner