New malloc breaks old libpthread

From: Doug White <dwhite_at_gumbysoft.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:36:13 -0800 (PST)
Got this trying to run an old Xorg binary on a -CURRENT machine I don't
update very frequently:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1: Undefined symbol "__malloc_lock"

The libpthread.so.1 was from June 2005, prior to the libpthread version
bump. Unfortunately this means that RELENG_6 compatibility is broken in
-HEAD since the new libc.so.6 is not compatible with libraries built
against it prior to the merge date of the new user malloc.

I guess its time libc's version number.  We haven't yet for post-RELENG_6,
and this it the usual case calling for the bump.

/me breaks out the paintbrushes, smocks, and dropcloths