Re: Portsnap is now in the base system

From: Ari Suutari <ari_at_suutari.iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:29:22 +0200
Jos Backus wrote:

 >> Is there an utility (cvsup-replacement) like this for base system sources ?
 >
 > See csup: http://mu.org/~mux/csup.html. But it's not ready yet.

But isn't this just a clone of cvsup written in C ? I was mostly
after security mentioned with portsnap (using openssl to sign
updates sounds good to me).

I usually use one of cvsup mirrors and have sometimes been thinking
what would happen if someone puts some kind of eval code to cvsup
mirror's base system code...

     Ari S.