Re: Speeding up cpu-time accounting (rerun)

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras_at_fer.hr>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:03:25 +0100
Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=239010+242520+/usr/local/www/db/text/2005/freebsd-current/20051204.freebsd-current
>
> I can't really say I have gotten much feedback on this.

You have my results, but here's an addition: it was ultimately unstable.
I applied it mostly cleanly on RELENG-6, but I've had spontaneus reboots
until I reverted to normal kernel. The reboots were very random and
sporadic - about once every few days or so (always under X11, in case
it's important). I have KDB and dumps configured but to no use.