Re: if_flags usage etc.

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:00:23 +0100
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:33:49 -0800
Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org> wrote:

> It sounds like the work that luigi and you have both done in this area
> is well worth continuing.
> I would like to encourage Luigi to consider that his exercise has proven
> a good thing
> and that it be done in earnest.
> We should probably better document the interface "interface". if we are
> going to (as Sam suggests)
> do some cleanups we might as well consider what other changes should be
> put in at the same time.

I want to add that http://www.FreeBSD.org/projects/ideas/ is open to
new entries to add. So if someone knows what has to be done, but hasn't
time or doesn't want to do it/all himself, don't hesitate to send a
description which can be sgml-ified and committed.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            The dark ages were caused by the Y1K problem.
http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net