Re: xorg 6.9.0 mem leak

From: Ricardo A. Reis <ricardo_bsd_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:21:01 -0200
Ok !! it is leak,

In my house the station not crashes, but the increase of memory usage is
visible for me, because
my Station is a very old system (k6-2 500 with 192MB) i not update the
packages.
I use this machine for severals year, actually   after the 4.5,5x.,6.x
and now 7- CURRENT really consume more memory.

For Firefox is more clear,  before a update in last two week i use +/-
12 [tabs] now it is impossible.

Ricardo A. Reis

UNIFESP
Unix and Network Admin