FreeBSD add user script syntax

From: Steve A <gmane_at_rowyerboat.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 19:02:53 +0100
I've got Samba set up as a domain controller successfully, and am now
wanting to user usrmgr.exe and svrmgr.exe to make basic user admin changes
from a Windows workstation.

Some stuff works, and some stuff doesn't, and I was looking for some help
with the script sections listed here...

What works:

add user script = pw user add -n %u -g users -c "Windows User" -s
/usr/bin/nologin
delete user script = pw user del -n %u -r
add group script = pw group add -n %g
add machine script = pw user add -n %u -g winstations -c Windows_Machine -s
/usr/sbin/nologin

What doesn't work:

delete group script = pw group del -n %g
add user to group script = pw group mod -n %g -M %u
set primary group script = pw user mod -n %u -g %g

What I can't figure out:

rename user script =
delete user from group script =

Does anyone have examples that work that could pinch please?

Many thanks,
Steve :)