vmstat's entries type

From: Michal Mertl <mime_at_traveller.cz>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:10:30 +0200
Recent thread "2Gb SYSVSHM limitation" reminded me of my recent finding
- fields in struct vmmeter (src/sys/sys/vmmeter.h) are int and not long.

On an AMD64 machine which can easily make milion syscalls/second the
counters seem unnecessarily restricted by being 32bit (u_int). It is
possible that the change in the type may require changing of some other
interfaces (e.g. vm_paging_target() in the same file) but I guess it
shouldn't be too bad.

P.S.: If a commiter expresses some interest in the subject I can work
out a patch as I just love stats with huge numbers :-).

Michal