Re: Importing iSCSI target from NetBSD

From: Doug White <dwhite_at_gumbysoft.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 18:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 3 Jun 2006, Scott Long wrote:

> Last I knew, this driver was just an initiator.  If he's added target
> support, that's great.

Thats what I get for jumping in a conversation halfway. I didn't notice
this was a *target*-mode driver discussion. Danny's driver is still just
an initiator. Sorry for the noise.

I believe Wasabi is shipping that target driver in some of their
storage-appliance software, so they feel confident about it apparently.