Re: 7.0-CURRENT panics if scroll lock is pressed during boot

From: Yar Tikhiy <yar_at_comp.chem.msu.su>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:00:46 +0400
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 08:03:09PM +0200, Goran Gajic wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have noticed that if I press scroll lock during boot
> somwhere after VGA detected and mounting of file systems
> kernel will panic and drop into debugger. It is strange
> that keyboard is also locked so I can't type anything.

It might be another issue in kbdmux, as keyboard not working in the
debugger apparently is.  You can try hitting Scroll Lock with kbdmux
disabled in device.hints or not compiled into the kernel in order
to see if it's the case.  Should the system still panic, you'll at
least have the keyboard working in the debugger.

--
Yar