[TEST] bge patch

From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:53:30 +0400
  Dear colleagues,

  here is a patch, that I'd like to commit to HEAD. It is mostly
a merge from OpenBSD. The changes are the following:

  - Add more device IDs, ASIC revisions and chip IDs.
  - Rewrite a bit code that picks the description for device.
  - Introduce several macros to match shorten quirks
    for bugs and features.
  - Use some magic values, that OpenBSD has successfully
    possessed from Linux (Broadcom supplied) driver.

The patch is going to:

  - Add support for new NICs from this family.
  - Do not break supported NICs.

  I'd appreciate if you test this patch, assuming you have a
bge(4) NIC.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE