boot parameters to disable firewire?

From: David Barbero <sico_at_loquefaltaba.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:46:55 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all.

Have some way to take the CD of installation without support for firewire?
I talk about to pass parameters to him to boot, Seth hint….
The case is that in my laptop (Dell Latitude D510) it gives kernel panic
when initiating the support firewire and I cannot install it. Another
solution is to do a ISO to me with kernel modified, but this would take
more time to me and I do not know very clearly like doing it…

Thank very much.

Regards.
--
"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for
people who love UNIX"