Re: HEADS-UP: removed COMPAT_43 from GENERIC (and other configs)

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:45:38 +0200
Quoting Christian Brueffer <brueffer_at_FreeBSD.org> (from Fri, 16 Jun
2006 08:28:41 +0200):

> On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 05:20:49PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>> I did a full build for phk some time ago, I don't remember how many
>> broke but it was enough to make it a significant (but perhaps not
>> difficult) task to fix them.
>>

> I think it would be helpful to do another run if possible and put the
> results online somewhere.  That could significantly speed up the whole
> issue.

That would be nice. And toss the list to me and Joel in case you do
it, we will add an entry on the ideas list for this.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen